Paignton Self Catering - Co-Co
With the SW Coastal Path, Fairy Cove and Paignton Harbour all on the doorstep; this 2 bed three-storey mews house promises classic family fun, whatever the weather!
Named after the iconic fashion designer and bygone-era diesel engine train; this fully-equipped retreat known as ‘Co-Co’ promises a restful haven for staging and reaching those magical coastal moments.
Effortlessly inviting and functional, the holiday home features off street private parking and family-friendly accommodation across three spacious floors. A bright living room with sofa suite, large smart TV and dining area is complemented by free Wi-Fi access and a separate kitchen across the landing with breakfast table.
The year-round holiday accommodation continues to delight; with games, books and puzzles to enjoy alongside a lower level floor equipped with a second sitting area, a piano and table football. Table tennis can also be found outside, under the covered porch.
Upstairs on the 3rd floor, two bright nautical-themed bedrooms provide added serenity and escapism. The master bedroom offers a comfortable king size bed, whilst the second bedroom features comfy twin beds.
A modern fitted bathroom with bath tub and overhead shower completes the layout of this fun and appealing Paignton holiday pad.
From this very convenient holiday base, families and groups of 4 will be geared up to enjoy a classic English Riviera stay.
Located along a very charming street, the property is just a stone’s throw away from Fairy Cove and is a 2 minutes’ walk from the harbour view restaurants and eateries. Its stress-free location doesn’t stop there; with Paignton Pier, the surfer-friendly each and promenade with boat trips and classic tourist friendly appeal all within enviable reach too.
The picturesque resort of Paignton is also home to a popular family Zoo, mini Pirate golf, a Vue cinema complex and a golf club. It’s strategic setting also places guests within carefree distance of pretty Shaldon, the sailing and water sport clubs along the River Teign and the thriving resort amenities and attractions of Torquay (15 minutes’ drive away) & Brixham.
Open Plan Living space
• A bright and spacious 1st floor living area
• Furnished with a fabric sofa, an armchair, coffee table and easy chair.
• Features a large Smart TV, a DVD player and free Wi-Fi access.
• Accompanied by a dining area for 4.
Separate Kitchen Diner
• A spacious Kitchen with charming street scene views.
• Fully-equipped with an electric hob, oven, toaster, microwave and electric kettle.
• Accompanied by all the must-have cooking utensils and crockery.
• A charming breakfast table for 4 features within this light and airy space.
• A bright and spacious master Bedroom with King size bed.
• Complemented by an open wardrobe and bedside tables.
• Oozes seaside ambience; with a crisp white interior enhanced by coastal hues.
• An equally bright and spacious bedroom furnished with Twin beds.
• Offers a wardrobe, bedside table and chair.
• Finished in a calming coastal style.
The holiday home features a main family bathroom equipped with a bath tub, shower tap, wash basin and WC. A convenient GF Cloakroom toilet with washer/dryer & table tennis bats, net & balls box!
• Set within enviable reach of Fairy Cove and Paignton Harbour.
• Family-friendly accommodation.
• Separate kitchen with sea peeps.
• 2 dining areas.
• Smart Free view TV and DVD player
• Free Wi-Fi access.
• Features a selection of books, toys and puzzles.
• Games room with piano and football table.
• Table tennis.
• Washer Dryer to the downstairs Cloakroom toilet & washer/dryer.
• Features a ‘Pulley maid’ clothes line (perfect for those wet suits!).
• Ironing facilities.
• Use of a bicycle taken out under your own care & responsibility.
The home features parking for two cars.
The holiday home enjoys a prime seaside location, with the Coastal Path running past and the delights of Paignton just a short walk away. Perfect for accessible stays, guests are a 1-2 minutes’ walk from Fairy Cove and the harbour-side restaurants. Guests are also a 5 minutes’ walk away from Paignton Pier and Paignton Beach (for boat trips, water sports, swimming and surfing).
The lovely seaside resort also boasts a family-friendly Zoo, mini golf, a cinema complex and a host of indoor family amusements. Add in award-wining eateries and the close proximity to the Goodrington Sands Beach (a 20 minutes’ stroll away) and the delights of Torquay (8 minutes’ away) and you have yourselves a truly timeless base for your Devon getaway!
The picture above is Fairy Cove a 1 minute walk away.
Local attractions within a 30 minutes’ drive away also include Babbacombe beach, the Homeyard’s Botanical Gardens, the resort of Teignmouth, Living Coasts, Torre Abbey Historical House and Gardens, Cockington Country Park, the Agatha Christie Mile, Kents Cavern and the breath taking Dartmoor National Park.
The surrounding area is also full to the brim with walking routes, bike and horse trails, sailing clubs, water sports, diving, surfing, tennis, golf, fishing opportunities and more!
Paignton is serviced by a train station and is 19-26 minutes’ drive from Torquay and Newton Abbot mainline Train Stations. Exeter Airport offers regional and international links, and is reachable in under 35 minutes.
+44 (0)1803 213814
Discovery Holiday Homes Ltd
Cary Chambers, 1 Palk Street
Torquay, Devon TQ2 5EL, UK